Hartford and Beyond Food Tour
Hey there! Long time no see...truth is, lots has happened! However, thats a topic for another day. Today, we dine central Connecticut in style. This is the blogger's guide to the best places I delight myself in here in the Hartford area. This list is comprehensive and ends with my ultimate top 5 dining experiences in Connecticut. I am no food blogger but I do like good food so here we go.
WHERE TO BRUNCH?
1. Blue Plate Kitchen in West Hartford, CT
2. Noble & Co in West Hartford, CT
3. Rooster Company in Newington, CT
4. Rein's Deli New York Style in Vernon, CT
5. Avert Brasserie in West Hartford, CT
6. The Mill on the River in South Windsor, CT
7. The Place 2 Be in Hartford, CT
8. 5 and Dime Canteen in Newington, CT
WHERE WOULD NONEE GO?
1. Rooster Company in Newington, CT | Farm to Table Comfort American
2. Heirloom Market in Wethersfield, CT | Blogger Chic in every way
3. V's Trattoria in Hartford, CT | $9 Pizza Tuesday/Happy Hour 3p-6p
4. Bar Taco in West Hartford, CT | Best Tacos in Town "Portobello Taco"
5. Cora Cora in West Hartford, CT | Best Peruvian in Town
6. Siam Thai in Hartford, CT | Authentic "Drunken Noodles"
7. Tisane in Hartford, CT | Innovative Asian Fusion
8. Robeks in West Hartford, CT | A+ Juice Bar
9. Ming Moon in Newington, CT | General Tso's Tofu is heaven!
10. Pho Viet in Newington, CT | Spicy Beef Pho to cure any cold/sinus!
I hope this list tickles your fancy! This could have been several blogposts but your girl wanted it to be comprehensive especially because I love lists so much. Also, if you have a restaurant recommendation, please comment below. Until next time, big bisous!