Hola! My name is Nonee and I am a life & style nurse blogger, designer, photographer, & brand strategist/entrepreneur from central Connecticut. If I'm not out being a socialite, I am at home on my computer or iPad working hard to turn my dreams into reality. If I'm not doing that, I'm grad schooling' for my MSN: AGACNP or running around the Critical Care as a Registered Nurse. Nursing is so much a part of my life; I try to stay current and involved with my profession. I am a proud H.I.P Medelita Ambassador for Medelita which is a lifestyle lab coat and scrub company. If all of this doesn't make me the busiest person ever, I am also planning a quaint wedding to my handsome fiancé Taj which is set for August 2018.
Creativity the passion of my life. I feel incredibly alive when I am able to express myself through my art. I began blogging January 1st, 2012 and I haven't looked back since. I am fueled by the symbiotic exchange that happens. This blog is part two for me; as in a blog named The Pinnest's Journal still is out there as a remnant of my past. I've grown and experienced so much since then and I'm so happy to indulge in this journey together. One of my favorite things in life is traveling. I love experiencing new cultures so I'm always packed; ready for new adventures! 3 things about me you must know: 1) I am truly addicted to the hustle, 2) My heart is in Zimbabwe, and 3) hot Cheetos are my guilty pleasure!
- How Long? Since 2009...I was president of a club in college and found this new passion in taking pictures.
- Canon or Nikon? Totes a Canon gal, I learned on a Canon and it stuck
- Why photography? It is an artistic expression for me. I seriously love finding new angles and seeing what works and what does not.
- Current Body? Canon T6i with multiple lenses (I love the ease for blogging and also the professional quality for photography)
- Inspirations? Natural hues, raw & organic elements, and utilizing the real moments to help tell a story
- Specialty? Lifestyle and product photography
QUIRKS ABOUT ME:
1. I truly believe I was Mexican in another life.
2. I sometimes refer to myself in the 3rd person and it drives Taj nuts!
3. I go through obsessive phases when I find something I like (currently seltzer water).
4. I am so passionate about experiencing cultures through eating.
5. I started college when I was 16.
DISCLOSURE: I use affiliate links and using links from my site does not change the cost of the item; it simply gives me a small commission which helps me run my website.