Hello there! My name is Nonee and I am a Connecticut lifestyle nurse blogger, designer, photographer, & brand strategist/entrepreneur. Nonee's World, the blog opened in March 2017 and has since grown far beyond sharing snippets about my personal life. Today, I have been granted the opportunity to collaborate with brands that adore, attend blogger conferences and events, and monetize via this platform. By day, I am a graduate nurse practitioner student, by night I am an ICU nurse, and at all times, I am a blogger. I am a proud H.I.P Medelita Ambassador for Medelita which is a lifestyle lab coat and scrub company. If all of this doesn't make me the busiest person ever, I am also planning a quaint wedding to my handsome fiancé Taj which is set for August 2018.
Creativity the passion of my life. I feel incredibly alive when I am able to express myself through my art. I began blogging January 1st, 2012 and I haven't looked back since. I am fueled by the symbiotic exchange that happens. This blog is part two for me; as in a blog named The Pinnest's Journal still is out there as a remnant of my past. I've grown and experienced so much since then and I'm so happy to indulge in this journey together. One of my favorite things in life is traveling. I love experiencing new cultures so I'm always packed; ready for new adventures! 3 things about me you must know: 1) I am a hustler, ) Zimbabwe owns my heart, and 3) my determination is my double edged sword!
- How Long? Since 2009...I was president of a club in college and found this new passion in taking pictures.
- Canon or Nikon? Totes a Canon gal, I learned on a Canon and it stuck
- Why photography? It is an artistic expression for me. I seriously love finding new angles and seeing what works and what does not.
- Current Body? Canon T6i with multiple lenses (I love the ease for blogging and also the professional quality for photography)
- Inspirations? Natural hues, raw & organic elements, and utilizing the real moments to help tell a story
- Specialty? Lifestyle and product photography
QUIRKS ABOUT ME:
1. I truly believe I was Mexican in another life.
2. I sometimes refer to myself in the 3rd person and it drives Taj nuts!
3. I go through obsessive phases when I find something I like (currently oolong tea).
4. I am so passionate about experiencing cultures through eating.
5. I started college when I was 16.
DISCLOSURE: I use affiliate links and using links from my site does not change the cost of the item; it simply gives me a small commission which helps me run my website.